High-efficiency production of tanks for drinking water transportation
Water tank trailer is used for long distance transportation of drinking water and its temporary storage. Vehicles can freely move on Russian general purpose roads. Such vehicles are used in different sectors of economy:
- Water is transported to regions of our country, that are located remotely from natural or artificial water supply sources.
- Water-tank trailers for drinking water are used to transport water to places of timber cutting, drilling, agricultural works, to high mountain areas.
- Vehicles are often used to deliver cisterns to grazing lands for cattle.
Water-tank trailers can be purchased from specialized company “Nizhegorodskiy Avtomekhanicheskiy Zavod”. Our competent employees will produce for you reliable vehicles at affordable price.
Design features of tanks
For drinking water tanks (cisterns) special quality requirements apply. Water tank trailers and semitrailers are assembled using running gear of cargo vans. The tank volume depends on the intended use of the vehicle. The volume of cisterns can vary from 1200 to 30000 litres depending on the model. That’s why the customer can choose the tank he needs, taking into account the future use of the vehicle.
As a rule, water tank trailer has one large cistern, the filling is performed with the help of a pump from other tanks or through the upper neck:
- Cisterns are made of inert and durable materials, that are resistant to the influence of bacteria and temperature. Water-tank semitrailer for water that is sold to population or delivered to individual consumers, can be additionally equipped with a counter device and water dispense device.
- Stainless steel from different manufacturers is often used for cisterns. This quality material is durable and safe for health. Special technology welding allows to retain the original features of the material and protect the seams from corrosion.
Water-tank trailers, the price of which depends on the tank volume, can be insulated with heat-insulating materials. Such vehicles are used in adverse climatic conditions.